Hours: Full time
Salary: up to £35k / €45k depending on experience
Location: Remote (within UK or Germany)
Working at TravelLocal is pretty special. We get to spend our days connecting with people from all over the world. We help travellers have truly authentic experiences (and give back to the places they visit). We’re changing travel for the better, and having fun along the way.
Expect flexible working, a friendly and engaged team, and the chance to make a real impact.
Are you looking to combine your passion for Performance Marketing and travel? Are you eager to constantly learn and develop? Then you will love being part of the TravelLocal team!
We are seeking a talented Performance Marketing Executive to join our team. This position requires hands-on knowledge of paid search advertising, campaign planning and optimisation. You will be responsible for managing the day to day optimisation of one or more of our paid search accounts, including full campaign set-up, bidding and budget management.
- Support the Performance Marketing Manager across all relevant paid search channels and platforms
- Work closely with the Travel Success team to align demand and partner capacity on a regular basis
- Optimise campaign budget allocation based on volume, ROAS and other data signals
- Ensure granular control over traffic allocation through SQR review, keyword expansion, negative keywords, etc.
- Create new campaigns incl. Keyword research, bidding, tailored ad copy and optimisation
- Implement new tests (landing pages, ad copy, bidding, audiences, etc.)
- Produce essential reports: consolidate data, identify drivers, recommend actions
- Monitor brand health and analyse competitive landscape
- At least 1 year of hands on Paid Search experience across Google Ads/SA360 and Bing
- Thorough knowledge of search engine products, settings, optimisation opportunities and platform features
- Proficient in analysing data and providing actionable insights
- Working knowledge of analytics platforms and tools like Google Analytics, Excel and Google Sheets.
- Hands on, numbers and results driven.
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with other Google performance channels and platforms (GDN, Youtube) is beneficial but not required
- German language skills are beneficial but not essential
- Agency experience is a plus
What we offer:
- An international team and a company culture that actively supports growth and learning
- Modern offices in Berlin (Alexanderplatz) or Bristol, with regular social events
- Option to work fully remotely in your country of residence (UK or Germany)
- Option to work remotely temporarily upon passing your probation period (within Europe)
- 2 all-company off-sites per year (inclusive of travel and accommodation)
- Flexibility in working hours
- 26 vacation days per year, increasing with length of service
- Public Holidays in line with Berlin or Bristol
- A generous allowance that you can use for personal development, wellbeing, travel with one of our partners or to improve your work set up, increasing with length of service
If you are a motivated and results-driven individual who wants to make a difference, we would love to hear from you. We understand that imposter syndrome often stops amazing candidates from applying and that you may not think that you meet 100% of our requirements but we still encourage you to apply. We love to embrace talented people and we can guide you through your development to be a successful Performance Marketing Executive.
Salary: up to £35000/45000€ depending on experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
How to apply
Please apply via join here.